Sun Goddess Fact Sheet
Sun Goddess Sailing Dates
Sun Goddess Deck Plan
Sun Goddess Itinerary 4-nights LXR - ASW
Sun Goddess Itinerary 3-nights ASW-LXR
Sun Goddess Itinerary 7nts cruise Asw-Asw
On board Sonesta Sun Goddess Nile Cruise Ship, enjoy an authentic Nile adventure that create memories to last a lifetime. Cruise the Nile for Seven, four or Three nights from Aswan to Luxor, as the Sun Goddess travels from the Valley of Kings, to the mummified crocodiles of Kom Ombo.
There are as Following:
2 Family Suites (each suite with 1 bed room, setting area and connected door) (60 Sq. m)
1 Royal Suite with Jacuzzi (60 Sq. m)
1 Executive Suite (60 Sq. m)
26 Presidential Suites (40 Sq. m)
All cabins facilities:
- Private Terrace with setting area
- Private direct-dial Telephone
- Safety Deposit Box
- Music System
- Individual Climate Control
- Television and Movie Program
- In-room dining available until midnight
- Bathroom with full-size Bathtub
All Suites are non-smoking. Smoking is allowed only in open areas.
Main Dining Room
Serving breakfast, lunch buffet and à la carte dinners.
Serving a wide range of cocktails and beverages as well as light meals for lunch and dinner.
Sun Deck Bar
Overlooking the Nile, offering refreshing cocktails all day until sunset.
Discotheque, Belly Dance Show, Welcome Cocktail Party, fancy Galabya Party and Nubian Folkloric Show.
- Main Dining Room, Lounge, Sun Deck Bar
- Nightly Entertainment
- Fully-purified Water, filtered and softened before distribution
- Barbecue Area on deck
- Fully-equipped Conference Room for up to 16 persons (round table)
- International Telephone Line and Internet Access
- Outdoor Swimming Pool with Bar Service